Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The 30 Day photo Challenge cont..

Day 7- A pic of your most treasured item...



So, I really hold dear to me things I have and remember from my childhood. Big bird and me reading together I guess is my youngest memory of learning from a toy as a child. He sits in Mason's room in a rocking chair. Travis makes fun of me because everytime we have moved, he has moved with us and I refuse to put him in storage. To tell you the truth he is filthy but he is a good memory and I cherish him as cheesy as it sounds.

Day 8 - A pic that makes you laugh...




This was too funny! I instantly laughed when I saw this. Obviously we were trying to aggravate my cat. This was before we had Mason to aggravate lol. But at any rate I can't believe we actually got clothing on her.

Day 9 - A pic of the person that has gotten you through the most



The stories I could tell about these two women. I will start with Shannon. She was there for me in a tough time when I had no one,or felt like nobody else was there. I will never forget it. It was a very dark time. She took care of me, made sure I ate, had what I needed, and made sure I had someone, her. I will never forget it. She raised me, disciplined, and loved me just like I was her own. She never let me forget, I could always come back home. I always had a home.

Reta is the mother I always wanted. She has always treated me just like I was one of her children even before I married Travis. I am closer to her and depend on her more than anyone else. She has a given heart and she always sees the good in people even when I would think there is no good to see. She sets the bar high for how to treat people and if I could just learn half of how to be more like her I know I will be living the way the Lord sees fit.

Day 10 - A pic of the person you would do the craziest things with..

I don't have a pic of this person, but right now I would have to say it would be my friend Menifee from work. She is too funny! She inspires me to think outside of the box and togther we laugh so hard and come up with some crazy ideas crazy stories, she is also super supportive. Love her!

Day 11 - A pic of something you hate...



Okay, hate is a strong word but look at this thing, it is nasty! I am freaked out by opossums they are scary looking. I strongly dislike them, I mean look at those teeth. Anyone that thinks they are cute are crazy yuck!

Day 12 - A pic of something you love...



I LOVE MUSIC..alot of people say you can get lost in a book, I get lost in music, any and all types.

No comments:

Post a Comment