Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Walking On Sunshine

Sunday night was amazing, I got a blessing and needed it so bad! I am so thankful for it, even feeling non deserving. I know sounds crazy but I had rather see my sisters and brothers get one. All I can say is thank you Lord!! At any rate I had to tell something funny about Mason, awhile back he was staying the night with papa and nana. He had picked his nose and my dad said you can put that one on my shirt and I will throw it away for you. A couple of minutes later he said Mason was picking his nose again and He said what are you doing? He said I am getting another one for you. Ha ha totally gross, that he would even let him do that in the first place. Mason is such a mess literally. I just don't know what to do about some of the things that come out of his mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment